The Team at Laterals Environmental have strong backgrounds in a range of environmental and agricultural sciences and have considerable experience dealing with natural resource management issues in both urban and rural settings.
Our clients include primary producers, developers, extractive industries, Local and State government and community groups across Australia and internationally. We are continually expanding within the business and throughout the industry while working with our clients to achieve their desired outcomes.
Our team is experienced in providing the following services:
- Flora and fauna assessments for all levels of development applications
- Assessments of significance
- Species impact statements
- Ecological surveys and monitoring
- Macroinvertebrate sampling, assessment and monitoring
- Statements of environmental effects
Geotechnical Reporting and Assessment
- Soil classification
- Onsite effluent management advice and reports
- Soil analysis
- Water cycle management plans (to meet catchment authority and council requirements)
- Salinity mapping and remediation advice and reports
- Erosion and sediment control plans
- Whole farm management plans
- Environmental management systems
- Revegetation/rehabilitation plans and advice
- Vegetation & environmental constraints mapping
- Landscape plans
- Farm vegetation plans
- There are many sources of funding available in the form of grants for remediation of degraded land. Laterals Environmental can help you source this funding including preparation of applications and supporting documentation and auditing.
Geographical Information Systems
- Laterals Environmental can assist you with your mapping, GIS and spatial analysis requirements using Arcview GIS. Helping you to achieve more efficient land management and production objectives.