The Laterals Planning team has a wealth of experience in the field of urban and rural planning, providing advice and innovative planning solutions to a diverse client base.
We can assist you in the preparation of all relevant reports and documentation to accompany development applications and can liaise with state and local government authorities on your behalf to address any planning or development concerns.
Laterals Planning pride themselves on assisting their clients with all stages of the development process from conception to completion, while satisfying increasingly complex legislative requirements.
The experienced team at Laterals Planning can provide full planning and application services and offer advice on the following:
- Residential, multi unit, industrial and commercial developments
- Subdivisions in rural, urban, industrial and commercial areas
- Bushfire Assessments
- Environmental Impact Statement (EIS) preparation
- Reviews of Environmental Factors
- State Significant Development (SEPP 71) applications
- Development Standard Variation (SEPP 1) applications
- Rezoning of land and ancillary applications
- Local Environmental studies
- Local Environmental Plan (LEP) preparation
- Development Control Plan (DCP) preparation
- Expert witness reports
- Liaison with Local and State Government authorities
- Co-ordination of other specialists in the field